Friday 6 November 2009

What a night!

We had another great night last night. The Bonfire party went well yet again and everyone seemed to have a good time. What a mess the fireworks made though! Thank goodness we were lucky with the weather. It was raining off and on right up to the last guests arriving then stopped for good. Wish Aniello would buy more of the pretty fireworks though and less rockets. I didn't take many photo's of the fireworks because the camera couldn't focus on them. Thanks to my daughter Lucia for doing the cooking and my son Mario for helping his dad clean the garden this morning. Thanks to my other daughter Antonella for the sweeties. I love all my family and friends. You are THE best!
The boiler's fixed and we're nice and warm again thanks Mark :-)
Here are a few pics from last night.



No comments: