Sunday 22 November 2009

Great start to the day!

Just got back from A&E (accident & emergency for my American friends, our equivalent of your ER) Hubby didn't sleep a wink all night due to his wrist being swollen and painful. He broke a bone in it years ago after a car accident and any time he puts any strain on it he suffers. He's been making some shelves for daughter number one's bedroom and now he's paying the price. The Dr was very nice and gave him anti-inflams and pain killers and had the nurse bandage his wrist to give it some support. Hopefully he won't be too much of a pain in the neck for me today lol. Very sympathetic aren't I? I've even got to cook the dinner so I'm not a happy bunny. Get better soon Aniello! lol.
We went to town yesterday to watch the lights switch-on, but ended up coming home early and missing them. It poured down and I managed to last an hour then gave up. I didn't fancy catching pneumonia for that lol.
Watched X-factor last night and Joe was fantastic. So was Stacey but I think Joe had the edge. His performance is here and Stacey's here if you want to watch them.I'm a Celebrity was good too. Aniello and Mario played poker and lost stooopid men! £40 would have bought me a nice Christmas pressie lol.
I'm going to make a couple of layouts today and maybe another desktop background so will post them later.
I made a couple of layouts the other day as well so here they are if you want to snag them ;-)






























No comments: