Sunday 1 November 2009

Last night!

What a fab night Halloween was. The kids all looked wonderful in their costumes and it was just lovely having all my family together. Scrooges is a cool wine bar with a great atmosphere. Love it there! It's a wet and wild day today so I won't be going anywhere. Staying in nice and cosy and maybe get the creative juices flowing and make something.
A few of my fave pic's from last night :-)

Me as grotbags lol
Lucia, Mario, Laura, Seonaid and Antonella
Laura, great make-up!
Me and my two daughter's Lucia and Antonella
Antonella and Laura
Lucia
Me with my three babies Lucia Mario and Antonella :-)
My three with their nana (my mum)
Mum, me and my sister Carole
Me and my gorgeous nephew Rida
Hubby Aniello :-)
Mum, me, my cousin Kerry and my sister Carole
Bad two face Mario
Good two face Mario
My kiddywinkies
Rida and his nana
Lucia with her dad
Seonaid and Antonella with her dad
Scary Mario
Lovely Lulu
Lucia and Batman Phil

No comments: