Tuesday 24 November 2009

My mum is a fruitbat!

Went to town today with my daughter and mum to do a bit of Christmas shopping. I didn't buy much because my back was hurting so bad :-( My mum is so funny though. We've been invited to a 60th birthday party on New Year's Eve and it's a Pirate's & Sailor's fancy dress. Mum bought a stripey top and she's going to make herself some baggy pedal pushers. She said she was originally going to go as a Robin. Lucia and I looked at each other and both said "what's a Robin got to do with pirates"? Mum said " well it's Cock Robin and he was killed by Jack Sparrow"! Oh my Goodness we were almost on the floor laughing. My mum comes out with some corkers I can tell you lol. Love her.
I made another December desktop with Amanda Fontaine's artwork for a change.
Snag if you like it x

No comments: