Saturday 19 February 2022

19th February already!

 Gosh the days and weeks are speeding by! I can't believe it's just another 9 days to March! Baby girl is 12 weeks old today. What a little treasure she is.      

                                                            

This week I went down to the beach to watch the starlings. I saw three women open water swimming and it was absolutely baltic! I know it's supposed to be great for your circulation and health but I'm afraid if I was to do that I'd probably die of shock! It was amazing to see the starlings flying over their heads though. 


On Wednesday I had Nino for most of the day so took him to Stanley Park to feed the birds. I dropped a couple of my photos off to the visitor centre. There's going to be an exhibition of Spring photos taken in Stanley Park and if it's successful there'll be more for each season. I'm sure it will be. I tried to get Nino to pose for me when we got home but I only managed to get a couple of not great photos of him. I'm going to have to resort to bribery in the form of chocolate if I want him to pose again! 


          

Today we went to Ascent and on the way there the snow was really coming down. It's the first time it's snowed like that for years but it didn't last long. I've seen some fabulous photos on Facebook taken today by various popular Blackpool photographers. I'm a bit gutted that I didn't get out there to take any myself, but spending time with my babies is more important. I treasure every moment spent with them ♥




I did get a few photos this afternoon of the bit of snow that was left in my garden. And the sun shone! 

                                                                                                                                             
                                                                                             
                                                                                                                                                                    
                                                                                                                                                                   
                                                                                               
                                                                                                                    
                                        
    
                                                                                                
                                                                                                                                                                                                 
                                                                                                                                                                    

    
                                                                            

                                                              Until the next time .....                                                                                                                                                                                     

No comments: