Thursday 25 November 2010

Town with the girlies

Went to town yesterday with mum, Dandan, Seela, Lina & Layan. Bought Lina an outfit and had a mosy around the shops. Had tea at West Coast and saw Tracey who use to work for us in the cafe. She hasn't changed. Still as daft as ever love her. 
It's very cold here in Blackpool today but no snow sad to say. I don't think we'll get any to be honest. 
It's Dandan's last day today before heading back to NC tomorrow. Horrible saying goodbye. Mum's making dinner for us all so seeing as it's Thanksgiving Day today we'll be celebrating with our American friends. 
I've just made a new blog layout for the first time in a year. I think it's ok. Love the scrap kit from Luna Design's. Just what I needed for a Winter layout.
Trying to think of where to take Lina & Layan because I promised to take them out today. Hard to think of somewhere that doesn't cost the earth just before Christmas!

No comments: