Tuesday 30 November 2010

No snow :(

Well..........last night's forecast was a 90% chance of us getting snow in Blackpool. Did it materialise? Did it hecky thumpers like! We must surely be the only place in the whole of the UK not to have had even a slight covering by now. I love the snow but I suppose it's for the best. We had to take mum's cat Max to the vet's today because he's not well. Mum was so upset last night because she thought she'd have to have him put to sleep. Turns out he has a problem with an over active gut. The vet gave him an injection of steroids and Max is to have steroid tablets now for the rest of his life. Thank Goodness he wasn't put down. I hope he just dies in his sleep so that she never has to make that decision. 
I'm going to make a desktop background with the new kit I bought the other day. Will post it here when it's finished :)

No comments: