Monday 22 November 2010

Great week-end for Blackpool

This has been one of the best week-ends for Blackpool publicity wise for years. Children in Need, Strictly come dancing and Prince William visiting. WOW! 
I went to see the CIN show on North Pier and the atmosphere was fantastic. Some great acts on too. I got to see Josie & John, JJ, Sam & Brian so I was happy. I had some lovely flashbacks of shows I went to in that lovely theatre as a young girl. Mum used to take my sister and I to all the best shows in Blackpool.
The only wish is that I could get a ticket for the SCD show when it comes to the Tower Ballroom. I've tried three times now and never managed to get one! Won't stop me trying again next year though. 
William was here for his friend's stag do and went to watch the Blackpool/Wolves match. Blackpool won 2/1 YES!!! He then spent a couple of hours in the Pleasure Beach before reportedly watching the Funny Girls show. HA! 
Anyway, it's not a good day today. I have to take my precious little God-daughter to hospital at 2pm to have 6 teeth extracted. Poor baby. She has to have an anaesthetic which is why I'm so worried. Hate the thought of it but she's suffering with toothache and being so young it's the best way to take them out. I hope her mum & dad make sure she looks after the next set better than her baby one's!
Weatherwise it's nice & sunny but cold today. I can do cold but not rain so am happy with that :)

No comments: