Monday 29 November 2010

Doctor's this morning

Been to the Dr's about the pains in my tum. He wants me to have another gastroscopy. I said "No way am I having another one of those!" I had one last year and it was horrendous. I'll carry on with the pain until it becomes unbearable thank you very much. He doubled my dosage of Omeprazole tabs to see if that helps any. Hope so. My belly's starting to have the look of corned beef from burning it with my hot water bottle. Reminds me of my nan's legs from sitting too near the fire lol. 
Aniello's busy decorating downstairs so we can put the decorations up next week woo! 
I've thought of a good plot (well I think it's good!) for a children's book. I'm going to attempt now to put it into words. Might take a while ;)
Took a nice photo of Stanley Park's frozen lake yesterday so thought I'd share it here.
Also an icy heart was spotted in the lake ;)


No comments: