Tuesday 17 January 2023

A busy few days.

On Saturday I took Nino for his swimming lesson. It was his 10th lesson, and I was amazed that he actually swam without any arm floats or noodles. I'm proud of this boy who was so frightened of jumping in and letting go of an adult. He's done so well! 




 


Saturday afternoon we went to the Grand Theatre to watch Swan Lake by the Bulgarian ballet company. It was a Christmas present from Mario and Kasia. Thoroughly enjoyed it from start to finish. The orchestra was superb too. 



Sunday was church, and in the afternoon I went for my first open water swim of the new year. It was far too rough to swim, but we all had great fun jumping the waves. My wetsuit is amazing! Four very brave women went in with their costumes and even bikinis on! There's no way I could do that just yet. 





Last night (Monday) I went down to watch the starlings and took some video. They were as stunning as ever. 


A few photos from a little walkabout too. The last remnants of Christmas.
We also got a bit of snow! 




















No comments: