Wednesday 11 January 2023

11th January

Today I went to watch ex Marine Tim Crossin, a cancer sufferer, do an open water swim at Cleveleys beach. He's raising money for The Royal Marines Charity. He's fought, and beaten three Lymphoma cancers in the past three years, and is now fighting for a fourth time. I decided to go down to show my support for a very worthwhile cause. He was lovely and in great spirits. There was quite a crowd watching and 7 other people joined him for the swim in extrememely choppy waters. I would have loved to have done it myself, but have had a viral infection for a couple of weeks, which I'm just about turning the corner on, so didn't want to tempt fate. I took some photos and video instead and gave a donation. 










I took a few photos of Alana yesterday while looking after her for Kasia. She went to a stay and play at Nino's pre school for a couple of hours. Alana is walking so well now bless her. 













No comments: