Saturday 9 January 2021

Saturday the 9th January

There's not been much happening since my last post. Lockdown means we can't really do much anyway. Little walks with Mario, Kasia and Nino because they're in our bubble and that's been about it.










I had a bad day on Thursday which would have been my Mum's 87th birthday. I couldn't stop thinking about her all day and I miss her so much. She was the only person that truly understood me and that I could talk to about anything. It's the worst thing to lose someone you love so much. I wouldn't want her back here suffering but she should never have gone the way she did. That really plays on my mind all the time but I can't change anything. I have to try and remember the good times. Love you ♥Mum♥


I had a walk to the pond on her birthday. This was about where the other photo was taken of me and Mum about10 years ago.

I was looking on youtube for a TV programme that my stepdad was in years ago and found it! It was called Dreamtown and he's only in it for a few seconds at the end but it was so nice to see. He was an organist and used to play in pubs and private hotels. He was a lovely man. I just pray him and Mum are re-united now. 




Lucia has a new little puppy. She's her other dog Bentley's baby. They're French Bulldogs and so gorgeous. Lily's going to be such a little character. So cute ♥

                                                                              Lily




                                                                             Bentley


No comments: