Monday 4 January 2021

Monday 4th January and another Lockdown!

Well here we are again entering Lockdown 3. It had to happen, but I really do feel for everyone who suffers finacially, physically and mentally. When will it all end? I'm afraid it's going to be a long, long time before we get even close to some kind of normality. 

We went for a walk on Cleveleys beach today and it was wonderful. At least living near the sea is something we can be thankful for. On a day like today, frosty, but no wind and well wrapped up, it was just what we both needed. On our return to the car, Aniello noticed a scarf tied to the top of a bench and realised it was one of mine. I must have lost it from the last walk we did, which was a few days ago. Amazing that we found it and thank you to whoever it was that put it there. I didn't even notice I'd lost it!








When we got home I decided to take the tree down, but not before another little photoshoot with Ruby. She'll do anything for a treat! 





It's nice to have my rocking chair back in my favourite place by the patio doors and facing the garden. I spotted 6 different species of birds in the space of 10 minutes. A Robin, two bluetits which I think were probably a pair, two blackbirds, again possibly a pair, a Great Tit, lots of Goldfinches and pigeons. Starlings came to the tree at the bottom of the garden and a squirel came for some nuts. I just love watching the activity. Better than any TV..




We're missing Nino now. We haven't seen him for a couple of days. Thank goodness for Facetime!. They are in our bubble so we're going to see him tomorrow all being well.

I'm off to buy a new lens now to cheer myself up. Until next time :D 



No comments: