Friday 1 January 2021

Happy New Year 2021


Well here we are at 8.30pm on New Year's Day. What a lovely day we've had too! Starting as we mean to go on. No arguing (hopefully!) seeing our beautiful Grandson Nino (and his Mummy and Daddy) We went to Stanley Park at 3pm for the sunset, also thinking it wouldn't be too busy but there were a few families about. Very cold and the lake was frozen in parts. Just my kind of weather. Kasia had made some hot chocolate and coffee liquor and we drank them by the lake. Lovely ♥  














I made a start this morning on having a sort out in the house. It's ridiculous the amount of useless bits and bobs I have. I'm officially a hoarder! I need to do a bit each day and hopefully by Summer the house content will be minimal. That's my goal anyway. 

My sister-in law Janet bought me a diamond painting kit for Christmas which I started on Boxing Day. Love it. I've done a few now and they're so addictive.



My aim is to try and do at least a couple of posts a week now so fingers crossed I can stick to it. 


Happy New Year and praying 2021 is a much better year for us all and we can hopefully send that Covid 19 packing! Can't wait to get our jabs! 















No comments: