Saturday 14 January 2017

Yesterday's blustery weather

It was a very stormy day yesterday. While a great swathe of the country got snow we just got wind and rain. I decided it was time I went down at high tide and took some photos of the waves. Only really managed 4 good ones but I'm more than happy with them.





It's been nice enough today, but turned cloudy by 2ish so I didn't bother getting the camera out again. Took Ruby for a run on the field where she joined Ace, Mishca and Bonnie the Australian Cobberdogs ( Labradoodles) They greeted each other like old friends.

Just watched The Voice and Tom Jones got up to sing impromptu. He's still amazing! They don't call him Jones the voice for nothing.

My video for today brings back memories of my childhood. Wish I could go back....


No comments: