Tuesday 3 January 2017

Just after midnight

I know I've left it a bit late for this post, but only by a few minutes so it can still count as my second day of the year.

We took most of the Christmas decorations down today. Just the tree left now. The rooms always look bare once the decs are down, but it's a good time to give the house a going over with the duster.

Had my first bargain of the year today when I bought a lovely new duvet bedding set in Asda for just £7. I'd forgotten we bought a kingsize duvet and festive bedding set before Christmas, and when I washed them today I realised I didn't have another set to put on instead. Just need some new neutral coloured curtains now :/

Ruby came with me and I took her for a run on the beach at Fleetwood. We didn't stay long. I decided, as it looked like it would be a beautiful sunset, that I'd drive down to North pier to watch the starlings come in to roost under the pier. Always a spectacular sight.











I watched  lovely film last night on Netflix called Brooklyn.

Tonight's film is An Education. Love this music from the title track.


Today's weather, Sunny and cold. Just how I love it!

No comments: