Thursday 18 April 2013

Windy out there!

What a night! The wind has been howling all night and kept us awake. Luckily the only damage is a broken fence panel that next door have fixed already. It's calmed down a fraction now but not much. I'll have to take my Mum to the Dr's later or she'll be blown away! She has horrible warts all over her fingers and they're spreading like crazy. She's been having Cryotherapy (liquid nitrogen) on them but it's not working at all. She just seems to be getting more of the horrible things. I feel so sorry for her because it's limiting what she can do :(
I've crocheted a gorgeous bag made with 17 Granny Squares. Very proud of it if I say so myself and I love the self colouring wool. It's very Summery so all I need now is some nice warm weather. It's been a very long Winter and we've hardly had a Spring so I think we deserve a change please :) The idea for the bag came from this great video tutorial by a great lady called Claire.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1l_vvRxT34g
I'm trying to crochet some monkeys but my hand is so swollen from too much crocheting and my RA so I think I need to rest it for a while. It's so depressing when I have so many things going on in my head that I want to do and my stupid body lets me down! Hate this disease :(
Anyway here's the Granny bag and I ♥ it! 

No comments: