Saturday 1 January 2022

Happy New Year 2022

 Happy New Year!

Today we had a lovely family meal. It was so nice having my kids all together, after Lella had to miss out on Christmas Day due to testing positive for Covid ( for the second time!) I got to cuddle Alana and play with Nino.


I spent a couple of hours doing a sweet little Beagle diamond painting. 


I got a couple of new Willow Tree figures for Christmas. The Grandmother one from my sister (made me cry because she knows how I longed to be a Nana) and the birds from the money my daughter Lella gave me. Love them. 




I've missed my Mum terribly over Christmas and had a cry for her last night. I'll be taking the tree down soon and I made a little bit of it just for her. 


Off now to see if there's anything worth watching on TV.

I'm going to try and write a little about each day for this year, Let's see how long it lasts!  ,

No comments: