Friday 7 January 2022

Happy heavenly Birthday Mum

Today would have been my Mum's 88th birthday, but instead of celebrating we are without her. I have felt her loss so badly these past 7 months since Aniello was diagnosed with cancer. There have been so many times I've just wanted to have her arms around me telling me everything will be ok. I'm so sad she didn't get to meet our lovely little Grand daughter Alana. She'd have loved her as much as she loved Nino our Grandson. She probably would have given her a £2 coin every time she saw her too, as she did with Nino.


Aniello has been unable to walk for the past 4 days due to having a very swollen knee. I'm looking after him as best I can but it's hard. Just praying the latest medication works. I'm sure it must be a side effect of the chemo. I feel so sorry for him he's in a mess. 




I'm also trying to sort the loft out and get rid of a lot of useless stuff I've collected over the years.

Anyway today we had a visit from Kasia, Nino and Alana so I took the opportunity to take a few photos of Alana. I can't believe she'll be 6 weeks old tomorrow. Time is flying by! 










Hopefully on Sunday I'm going to do a proper little photoshoot with Nino and Alana together. That should be fun! 

Happy Birthday Mum ♥

No comments: