Saturday 31 December 2011

Last day of 2011

Well here we are at the end of yet another year. I can't believe it's been 11 years since the Millenium. How time flies. I hope and pray this next year will be a better one for everyone but especially for my sister. I pray that she gets the right treatment to ease her suffering with the terrible disease that she has. I pray that my mum and dad will continue in good health and stay with me for many more years to come. I pray that my children stay happy and healthy and that maybe one of them will give me a Grandchild this next year ;) I pray that my hubby is not such a crabby bad tempered old man and that he learns to chill out a bit! I love all my family and friends so much and wish every one of you a Very Happy 2012.
God bless xxxx

No comments: