Wednesday 25 May 2011

New Blog Layout

I made a new layout for my blog last night and I love the way it turned out. I want to get back into making sig tags, desktop background's and blog layout's so I've made a start. 
If anyone would like to snag it here it is. Just click on it for the full image and save to your compy.

I'm going to make a matching header later on today so I'll post that too.


Taking my mum to the vet's later because her cat Holly has a lump in her neck. Hope it's nothing serious because mum's cats are her babies!
Hope my girlies are enjoying themselves on their respective holidays ( Lucia's in Magaluf and Lella's in Gran Canaria ) Praying they don't have problems getting back into the UK with the threat of the Iclandic ash cloud covering most of the UK by Friday! 
Ah well I suppose I better  make a move as it's now 11.30am and I'm not even dressed!
Ciao for now :)

No comments: