Thursday 26 May 2011

Matching desktop background

Where is our Summer? Another miserable day that does nothing to lift the spirits! We braved the weather to go into town though and bought a couple of the dine in for 2 meals at Marks & Sparks. One thing that did lift my spirits was as I was walking behind an elderly couple and spotted that they were holding hands. They looked so sweet :) 
I made a desktop background to match the blog layout that I made yesterday so here it is if you'd like it. 









I've been having a nosy about on the net for animated tuts and tuts for using the special effects that come with PSP and I came across a great site. It's here if you'd like to take a look. Another good site is here I used one of the special effects tuts called Captured Within to do my profile pic. I really like the effect. I'm off to make another blog layout with a new kit from Irene so see you later :)
Love this from Old Blue Eyes.........It was a very good year

No comments: