Saturday 11 April 2015

Overwhelmed by Afghans

I'm feeling a bit stressed out because I have not just one, but 5 crochet afghans on the go at the moment. I started off in January following this year's CAL on Moogly's blog here 

 I chose my colours and made 3 squares plus half of one from last year's CAL....
then got bored so chose some new colours and made the same squares again plus another one and a half.

There are 7 squares so far on the blog so I need to get cracking to catch up. I do get bored very easily and as I have so many odd bits of  wool to use up I decided to make a stripey blanket.

 The other day Lucia's God daughter Sophia who's 2 and a half saw the stripey blanket and told Lulu as she calls her, that she wants a pink one making. Hence yet another one on the go!

 Finally....while browsing on Facebook yesterday I came across another CAL and this is an absolute stunner! Info is here. I couldn't resist having a try at this one because it's exactly what I've been looking for (even though I didn't know it) for myself. I love it! It's called Sophie and it's just beautiful. I've already finished 15 rounds :D

 Ok must crack on :D


No comments: