Saturday 31 January 2015

Last day of January!

Gosh that's gone quickly! I wonder what February will bring. Warmer weather and my Mum getting her health back to what it was I hope. January's been a bad month for illness in our family but especially with Mum. I hate worrying about her and seeing her poorly so am praying she's getting over it now. I've just booked a mini break for me, hubby Mum and my sister to Wales in May. It's one of our cheap Sun holidays. We went on them twice last year......to Whitley Bay and Hunstanton. Can't wait for this one. We have family in North Wales so will be visiting them as well. I've decided to join a Crochet Along on Facebook making a Afghan/throw. We'll be making two squares a month until December then joining them together. I've made my first two and am quite pleased with the way they turned out. I'm very impatient though and am struggling waiting for the next one to be posted. The link is here for any crocheters among you who would like to join in. Here are my first two squares :D



I can't be bothered writing any more so will sign off now. Bye Bye January.....

No comments: