Friday 7 November 2014

Bonfire Night 2014

Although I don't like to have Bonfire Night at my house I have no choice because it's the one night of the year hubby is in his element. The only reason I don't like it is because each year I think this is going to be the year someone gets hurt. Thankfully it all went very smoothly again and a wonderful evening was had by all. Lucia did the cooking once more and I took the photos. I made a big booboo because earlier Lucia and I had been light painting and I'd set the lens on fixed focus. When it came time to take the photos I forgot to put the lens back on to automatic focus so a lot of the earlier photos are out of focus but I included them anyway. I'm not really much good at taking photos in the dark so that's something I really need to practice. Anyway here they are and this year's Bonfire Night was dedicated to my lovely Dad who always enjoyed coming to our Bonfire parties. Miss you so much Dad ♥

























                                     













































































No comments: