Monday 28 April 2014

My cousin Julie

At 10am this morning my beautiful cousin Julie passed away. She fought so bravely against the cancer that ravaged her body in such a short space of time. Things like this show us how fragile life really is. Just a few short weeks ago we cousins were all having a laugh on Facebook, being silly and getting close again through social media which allowed us daily to send messages, see each others family photo's and connect again with each other after basically losing contact through living 160 miles away. It was lovely getting to know my cousin all over again but the pain of her passing hurts so much more now. Having said that I wouldn't have missed the opportunity to become close to her once more. 52 is no age but one thing we know is that it comes to us all one day and it's made me realise that I must make the most of every single day. May God bless my family down south going through this most painful time in their lives and R.I.P my lovely, brave and funny cousin Julie. I'll never forget you ♥

No comments: