Thursday 2 January 2014

My Happy Thoughts Jar

Today my kind, caring daughter Lucia made me a Happy Thoughts Jar. The idea is that whenever something nice happens and you want to remember it, you write it down on a piece of paper and place it in the jar. At the end of the year you have a read of all those happy thoughts and it makes you feel better. I'm going to get my whole family to contribute their happy thoughts to the jar. They can write their thoughts down at home and when they visit me they can slip the paper into the jar without anyone knowing. What fun it will be to open it......maybe on Christmas Day when everyone's here.
Still on the happiness theme I decided to make a new header for my Facebook page. It's a long time since I made anything in Paint Shop Pro and I've made 2 in the past week! Might be getting my mojo back. 
We're a bit worried about the weather reports. More wind and rain on the way with over 60 flood warnings around coastal areas. This will be the Winter most remembered for its storms. I'd much rather have ice and snow than this but one thing we can't control is the weather. Off to catch-up on Sherlock now......and eat some chocs ;) 

No comments: