Friday 31 December 2010

Officially the last day of 2010

Well this is it! The final 24 hours of 2010. My wish is for my family to be healthy and happy. A very tall order but if I don't have hope that it will happen then what's the point to anything? I want my sister well again and for her to find peace in her life. My mum and dad to stay as healthy and active as possible. My hubby to get a bit fitter and lose weight (along with me!) My daughter Lucia to find the man of her dreams and be happy because I can think of no-one who deserves it more than her. It breaks my heart in pieces every time she gets hurt by yet another so called man who cannot see the beautiful person that she is both inside and out. My daughter Antonella to be healthier and be rid of the terrible migraines that blight her life. I hope she stays happy and contented in her relationship with Laura. My son Mario to decide what he really wants out of life and to go for it both personally and professionally. I pray that my health doesn't deteriorate more and that I can find the energy to do something fulfilling with my life other than fritter away the years I have left. God bless all my family and friends and may 2011 be a new start for us all!

No comments: